There’s going to be new government pay rates.
The new government pay rates have been announced. The bullet points below inform you on what will be included within these new rates, and they will apply from April 2020:
- Cap on a week’s pay for the purposes of calculating statutory redundancy payments and the basic award for unfair dismissal: £525
- Guarantee pay: £29 per day
- Statutory sick pay: £94.25 per week
- Statutory maternity, paternity and adoption pay: £148.68
National Minimum Wage per hour:
The following bullet points beneath inform you on the new national minimum wage per hour, per category.
- Over 25 – £8.21
- Adult rate (over 21) – £7.70
- Development rate (18 – 20) – £6.15
- School leavers (16 – 17) – £4.35
- Apprentices – £3.90
If you require more details about the above rates then you can search for more information here
Or if you would rather talk about it to get a clearer understanding then, please contact us today.